2/05/2011

Sporty-Cakes


Obviously, I like to cook.  Baking, however, is a whole different ball game.  Baking takes planning, precision.  It takes extreme attention to detail and an intuitive nature I apparently don't possess.  But, I do happen to have some sort of artistic gene in my body which translates exceptionally well to icing baked goods.

I've always been able to practically artistically replicate anything I've seen.  So, when I was asked to create sports-themed cupcakes for a mutual friend's baby shower, I, of course, obliged.  Not to mention I (selfishly) love praise.  Come on, though, who doesn't?!

These cupcakes were chocolate and from scratch, although I'm afraid the cake itself wasn't anything to brag about (entirely operator error, I'm convinced).  However, with the help from one of my best friends, I was equipped with the cupcake making supplies to turn out about 20 cupcakes each decked out with decorations fit for a sporty baby shower.  GO TEAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment